We got an awe inspiring response from the beta release of the FoodForce2, with over 113 thousand downloads from the googlecode and another 29 thousand from the Sugar activities page! Thanks for all the love and support.
We have been working hard on all the feedback and reviews we have got to make the make the game even better. We are pleased to announce the first stable release of the Foodforce2, the version 1.0 . The game has lot of new UI and other improvements to make the game look and feel better.
Some of the new features include:
- Improved Story Board: The story board defines the game, takes the player through the complete journey of building and handling a village right from building Houses to the Natural Calamities like earthquake! The new story board we are very sure will keep the flying minds along. The new story board has a fast paced storyline and snappier dialogues.
- Ability to place buildings: Until now all the buildings in the village had a fixed position, we thought that was boring! Now the player can place all the buildings according to his/her own likes, this gives the game a more personalized kind of feel.
- Graphic User Interface: The GUI has been redesigned completely, pleasing to the eye! Bigger buttons and improved other UI elements. So that you don’t look anywhere else. :)
- Save and Resume: With the version 1.0 the player can save the current state of the game and resume from the saved state anytime later. Everyone needs a break!
Apart from the above features we would also like to mention;
- Improved performance; bug testing and reporting done by a game testing company Chakkilam InfoTech Limited.
- We have our own web-site now www.foodforce2.com. Visit us!
- The new version now supports Apple Macintosh systems (OS X) , the XO 1.5 and even SoaS! Everyone's invited to play!
We hope you enjoy the game even more with the version 1.0. Stay tuned for more news and updates!! We would love if you give the game a try and give your valuable feedback.